9GreenBox - Juniper Bonsai Tree with Mountains
9GreenBox - Juniper Bonsai Tree with Mountains by 9GreenBox.com at Heirloom Gardens. MPN: B001OZ95F6. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Juniper Bonsai is commonly regarded as the beginner bonsai, as for the easiness of care for the plant. Growing these small trees is an ancient art form in which the leaves can be trimmed and guided to be made into the owner's desired shape. Bonsai convey the symbols of meditation, harmony, peace, and balance. Junipers prefer soil that is slightly dry, but it should not be exposed to prolonged dryness. It is best to water the plant well, allowing for proper drainage, and then allow the soil
Product Description & Reviews
The Juniper Bonsai is commonly regarded as the beginner bonsai, as for the easiness of care for the plant. Growing these small trees is an ancient art form in which the leaves can be trimmed and guided to be made into the owner's desired shape. Bonsai convey the symbols of meditation, harmony, peace, and balance. Junipers prefer soil that is slightly dry, but it should not be exposed to prolonged dryness. It is best to water the plant well, allowing for proper drainage, and then allow the soil to become dry before
Features & Highlights
- BONSAI TREE - Bonsai is popularized by Japanese people as an art of growing ornamental, dwarf trees. Bonsai Plants is assumed to have the same life cycle of the normal size trees. Growing and taking care of Bonsai's is one way to relieve stress and will develop as a good hobby. Can be a décor to your home or office. In fengshui, bonsai trees is believe to bring a good luck.
- TAKING CARE OF BONSAI - Each Bonsai Trees has a specific care procedure. Most common reason why bonsai tree dies is over watering. Keep in mind that you need to check your bonsai tree frequently. Watering, fertilizing and repotting your tree should always be in your mind.
- KEEPING BONSAI TREE IN SHAPE -trimming a bonsai tree comes in two ways. First is maintenance-pruning, which means you need to maintain and refine the existing shape of a Bonsai. Second is structural-pruning, which requires more rigorous pruning or trimming to give a tree its basic shape or style.
- 9Greenbox Juniper Bonsai Tree is 6-8'' inch live plant, comes in a pot with an approximately size of 5x3.5'' inches and 2'' inches deep. and proudly hand made by 9GreenBox.
- 9GreenBox Offers Live Plants - actual sizes and shape varies from pictures shown
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by 9GreenBox.com, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Eve's Garden, Inc
mpn: 10114, ean: 0740619101148,
Eve's Large Japanese Juniper Bonsai Tree is approximately 10 years old and planted in a 10 inch glazed ceramic container. Each Bonsai is unique and the shape and style may vary from the Bonsai pictured. Eve's Bonsai are beautifully decorated with moss and landscaping pebbles. We use a special bonsai potting mix to ensure your tree will live for years to come. The Japanese Juniper Bonsai Tree averages 12-14 inches in height with a 14-18 inch spread. Ceramic glazed container may vary from the
By Ashley Framed Prints
SUPPORT ARTISTS! This special piece from Ashley Art Studio features work from an independent artist, we believe in supporting artists and a portion of this sale is shared with the artist.This framed print from Ashley Art Studio is designed to beautify many different spaces in your home.The wood of the frame and high quality matte that surrounds the artwork have been selected by our curation staff to be of the utmost quality with the intent for it to last for generations.The art is printed on
By Polar Bear's Garden
Chinese Elm Bonsai Tree 10 years old specimen, 10'' - 12'' tall Mature BonsaiItem Description 10 years old specimen, 10'' - 12'' tall Recommended indoor bonsai tree. Hardy tree with a great shape You will receive this nice bonsai with 6'' Ceramic Vase PLEASE NOTE, YOU WILL RECEIVE THE TREE SIMILAR TO THE PHOTO SHOWING, NOT EXACTLY SAME, Ulmus Parvifolia. Has small evergreen leaves. Hardy bonsai tree with excellent branching characteristics. Twisted trunk and exposed roots give the appearance of
By Kauai Garden
Highly realistic bonsai tree set. Don't have time to care for living trees, but love the look of bonsai? Then these realistic bonsai trees will excite and delight you - and you won't have to water them, feed them or sing to them! These artificial bonsai trees are a great way to decorate, add color and joy to home or office or any setting without the care needed for a real bonsai tree. Each artificial bonsai tree is handcrafted to the finest detail. Now you can enjoy the exotic look of a