Beet Sugar (30 thru 25 LB seeds) Save$ Giant White Beet for Plot & Survival! C16 (150,000 seeds, or 10 lb)
Beet Sugar (30 thru 25 LB seeds) Save$ Giant White Beet for Plot & Survival! C16 (150,000 seeds, or 10 lb) by Zellajake Farm and Garden at Heirloom Gardens. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Terms and conditions, READ THIS PLEASE: Orders over $14 from this ad will be shipped with tracking, Otherwise: Seeds will be shipped economy/standard or first class 2-10 day shipping (NO TRACKING and no planting instructions to keep seed costs to the buyer low), in a ziplock baggie. Our goal is to save you money on quality seeds. We are responsible sellers, and we make sure our buyers are well taken care of. Shipped within 2 business days after payment. We are a seller that caters to
Product Description & Reviews
Terms and conditions, READ THIS PLEASE: Orders over $14 from this ad will be shipped with tracking, Otherwise: Seeds will be shipped economy/standard or first class 2-10 day shipping (NO TRACKING and no planting instructions to keep seed costs to the buyer low), in a ziplock baggie. Our goal is to save you money on quality seeds. We are responsible sellers, and we make sure our buyers are well taken care of. Shipped within 2 business days after payment. We are a seller that caters to experienced gardeners, or those that are capable of looking up instructions independently (germination and plant care information is readily available online, but if you can't find germinating and care instructions, please feel free to message us). We do not include growing instructions. Multiple orders of a single item will be combined into 1 ziplock. We are not responsible for buyer germination success, seeds have been tested. Seed count is approximate, and packaged by weight. Seeds vary in size, weight is exact, and based upon empirical count, quantity is estimated. Liability of seller is limited to the cost of the item(s). Zellajake Farm and Garden: "Seeds for all your planting needs" since 2013
Features & Highlights
- Huge Sugar Beet Seeds! || FREE SHIPPING || NON GMO
- Sugar is a carbohydrate that occurs naturally in fruits and vegetables. Of all known plants, sugar is most highly concentrated in sugar beets and sugar cane. The sucrose (sugar) from sugar beets and sugar cane is identical, and the same as the sucrose found in fruits and vegetables.
- Seeding Rate: Broadcast -> 8-10 lbs/acre. Drilled -> 3-4 lbs/acre. For the longest period of time, Europe had no access to sugar. The only food ingredient that enabled sweetening of food was natural made honey, and because of that Europe has to wait all up to 13th and 14th century until conflict with the middle east during Crusades brought them closer to the riches of the Arab world and India.
- Sugar created from sugarcane sucrose was very expensive and hard to make, and because of high demand, European traders and governments tried to find the way to make it themselves in large quantities. Because of that need, New World became haven for countless immigrants who immediately started working on producing sugar, importing African slaves to do hard field work, and building several thousand sugar mills that signified dawn of the industrial revolution in Europe and North America.
- Sugar beets are similar to the familiar red-rooted garden beet, but are much larger, reaching about 2 to 4 pounds when mature. They tend to have shiny, white roots, and as you might guess, a high sugar content, containing 13 to 22 percent sucrose.
Zellajake Farm and Garden
Zellajake Farm and Garden
150,000 seeds, or 10 lb
Zellajake Farm and Garden
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Zellajake Farm and Garden, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Wellspring Gardens
This excellent cultivar is a compact grower. It produces large fruit up to 3 inches in diameter that are yellow-skinned and have pink flesh. Fast growing. Generally pest and disease resistant. Overview: Average mature height: 6-8 feet. Soil: Average watering needs. Light: Full to part sun. Zones: 9b - 11. Can be grown indoors. You will be receiving 1 plant between 3 & 8 inches in a 3 inch deep pot.Receive a FREE sample of Wellspring Gardens' proprietary fertilizer blend!. You will be receiving
By Seeds Market
mpn: E4125, ean: 8003938550212,
Yellow Finger Lime Pomegrante Plant seeds, 10 seeds, professional pack, a must for garden rare plant.Unit Type: lot (10 pieces/lot),Package Weight: 0.02kg (0.04lb.), Package Dimention: 15cm x 10cm x 1cm (5.91in x 3.94in x 0.39in) A bright yellow finger lime with tasty large vesicles. Used in chutneys, jams, marmalades, savoury sauces and refreshing drinks. In great demand for culinary use as it displays well as a garnish.This is guaranteed by us to be free from defects in material and
By David's Garden Seeds
A great tasting and aromatic beauty at just 6-10 pounds, Yellow Petite Watermelon is the perfect size for small gardens. Referred to as an ''Icebox'' watermelon, it fits nicely into your fridge for summertime snacking. Best suited for shorter growing seasons, Yellow Petite matures in just over 2 months! David's Garden Seeds is a Veteran owned business that has been offering quality seeds since 2009.Harvest in about 65 days. Seeds are Non-GMO and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United
By PERFECT PLANTS
mpn: shinseiki-pear-5-6-FT, ean: 8944592362752,
If you prefer the sweetness of pears but crunch of an apple, look no further than the Shinseiki Asian pear. The Shinseiki is ideal for warmer climates due to its low chill hour requirement of 300-400 hours for fruit production. This cultivar is low maintenance and easy to grow and will begin heavily bearing fruit after its second year. Shinseiki Asian Pear trees are self-pollinating (but still benefits from cross pollination) and feature delicious bright yellow fruit that begins to ripen in