Free Shipping Included! PK Grills The Original PK Grill & Smoker, Classic Silver (PK99740) by PK Grill at Heirloom Gardens. MPN: B00005KAXY. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Reproduced from an original 1950’s design, this heavy duty cast aluminum charcoal grill radiates heat so food cooks more evenly. With the lid closed, food is bathed in smoke for an unforgettable flavor. Thick cast aluminum construction will never rust. The unique 4-way venting system allows perfect temperature control. The Original PK Grill & Smoker is ideally suited for both “hot and fast” or “low and slow” cooking. The PK detaches from carriage the stand for easy travel. The all
Product Description & Reviews
Reproduced from an original 1950’s design, this heavy duty cast aluminum charcoal grill radiates heat so food cooks more evenly. With the lid closed, food is bathed in smoke for an unforgettable flavor. Thick cast aluminum construction will never rust. The unique 4-way venting system allows perfect temperature control. The Original PK Grill & Smoker is ideally suited for both “hot and fast” or “low and slow” cooking. The PK detaches from carriage the stand for easy travel. The all Original PK Grill & Smoker is the Best and Last Grill You’ll Ever Own. Portable Kitchens, Inc., maker of PK Grills, is based in Little Rock, Arkansas. PK Grills are beloved for their grilling performance and multi-generational durability. Whether a World Champion steak griller, a barbecue restauranteur or a novice backyard griller, PK Grills will raise your grilling game. The Original PK Grill & Smoker Cast Aluminum Grill Capsule is covered by a 10 Year Limited Warranty. Designed, Engineered & Assembled in Little Rock, Arkansas with parts sourced locally and globally. The cast aluminum PK Grill Capsule is hand-poured in the USA. A perfect reproduction of a 1950s design, this retro charcoal grill would please Elvis, as well as grill and smoke meats, poultry, seafood, and vegetables in the down-home manner he appreciated. It's heavy and sturdy, and rolls around a deck, patio, or lawn on semipneumatic rubber wheels. Made of cast aluminum for maximum heat radiation, the grill cooks foods uniformly, whether they're grilled quickly or slow-cooked and smoked under the hinged lid. Four adjustable vents and dampers provide precise temperature control. Aluminum side and bottom trays offer lots of room for holding food, utensils, and condiments. The grill assembles easily with screws and nuts (included) and measures 35 inches long, 16 1/2 inches wide, and 35 inches high. Because the cooking section detaches from the lightweight aluminum carriage, the entire unit can be quickly disassembled for a camping trip. --Fred Brack
Features & Highlights
- HAND POURED IN THE USA - The PK's beautiful and unique cast aluminum grill capsule is again hand-poured in the USA, just as it was done in the 1950's.
- CHAMPION PEDIGREE - PK Grills have become the standard bearer in competitive steak grilling. The 2015 and 2016 Steak Cook-off Association International Grand Champions each used PK Grills.
- BEAUTIFULLY DESIGNED - The Original PK's retro design reflects back to simpler days with its sleek mid-century lines. The unique cast aluminum grill is distinct from all other backyard grills and will be a conversation piece for friends and family for years to come.
- MOST VERSATILE GRILL/SMOKER - The Original PK Grill & Smoker utilizes charcoal briquettes or hardwood lump charcoal, demonstrating exceptional performance in both "hot and fast" grilling or "low and slow" (barbecue) cooking situations.
- Standard Cooking Surface: 21.5 inches x 14 inches nickel-plated steel cooking grid - hinged. RIDICULOUSLY DURABLE - PK Grills are rust-proof with cast aluminum grill capsule, aluminum cart and stainless steel hardware. The Original PK Grill & Smoker is more durable than fragile, porcelain Kamados, and comes with a 10 YEAR WARRANTY on cast aluminum parts.
- SIMPLE AND PRECISE TEMPERATURE MANAGEMENT - The combination of thick cast aluminum and 4-way venting provides users a with a very heat efficient cook chamber. The PK can hold a steady temp for very long periods of time at anywhere from 180-700+F, and the same coals can generally be used for multiple cooks.
- PORTABLE - Durable and lightweight, the Original PK Grill & Smoker detaches from its stand easily so you can take it with you. Great for tailgating, camping, fishing/hunting cabins, etc.
Portable Kitchens, Inc.
Grills & Outdoor Cooking
Portable Kitchens, Inc. warrants the aluminum oven of the unit against burn-out, rust or breakage for a period of five (5) years of purchase.
Portable Kitchens, Inc.
35 x 35.5 x 16 inches
17.99 x 14.02 x 27.99 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.